PDA

View Full Version : Squeezebox Controller (Duet Remote)

scervin
2008-06-22, 09:22
I assume when they say that the remote works with SB Classic that this is via wi-fi not IR?

Thanks,
SC

bpa
2008-06-22, 09:24
The SBC would normally control SB Classic via SC using Wifi but SBC also has an IR capability (under Factory test menu) which can be used to control SB Classic.

SteveK
2008-06-22, 11:00
I'm trying to set up a new Duet, and i can play music through it from the web interface, but not from the remote. Sometimes it finds the SB, other times it cannot find the network. Does anyone have any advice on a set up procedure or specific things to look for or to avoid? Thank you.

SK

SuperQ
2008-06-22, 12:04
The Squeezebox Controller works with all squeezeboxes back to the slimp3. This is possible because the controller doesn't communicate with the squeezebox, it talks to SqueezeCenter. SqueezeCenter does all the work to make things happen.

SuperQ
2008-06-22, 12:05
I'm trying to set up a new Duet, and i can play music through it from the web interface, but not from the remote. Sometimes it finds the SB, other times it cannot find the network. Does anyone have any advice on a set up procedure or specific things to look for or to avoid? Thank you.

SK

Please don't hijack threads.