PDA

View Full Version : Wierd library problem with SB Duet

damager
2008-06-20, 20:50
I have a SB Duet and a SB3. I use the Duet Controller to control both devices. I run SqueezeCenter 7.x on a Windows Home Server. To date all has been well.

All of a sudden today, I'm having a strange problem. If I select the SB3 in my den as the device I'm controlling, I can see all of my 38,000 songs. If I select the SBR in my kitchen, I can't see any of my local music - just the services I subscribe to through SqueezeNetwork.

I tried restarting the server, and restarting the controller. Same problem.

Any idea why I would see my local content when controlling one device but not when controlling the other? Wierd.

Thanks for any input you can provide.

iPhone
2008-06-20, 20:56
I have a SB Duet and a SB3. I use the Duet Controller to control both devices. I run SqueezeCenter 7.x on a Windows Home Server. To date all has been well.

All of a sudden today, I'm having a strange problem. If I select the SB3 in my den as the device I'm controlling, I can see all of my 38,000 songs. If I select the SBR in my kitchen, I can't see any of my local music - just the services I subscribe to through SqueezeNetwork.

I tried restarting the server, and restarting the controller. Same problem.

Any idea why I would see my local content when controlling one device but not when controlling the other? Wierd.

Thanks for any input you can provide.

It sounds like you Duet is on SqueezeNetwork Server and not on your SqueezeCenter Server. Without more info I don't know if this it the issue of not.
On the Controller press Home. Select "Settings", Select "Music Source", under the Music Source screen you should see the name of your SC Server on your WLAN. Select this. You are not back on SC with your Duet.
If you get to the Music Source screen and your SC Server is not there, you have a network issue.

damager
2008-06-20, 21:32
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!

Winner!

That was it. Thanks for the quick advice!