PDA

View Full Version : Sonos advertised on Howard Stern show on Sirius Radio

mortslim
2008-06-13, 16:14
Just a heads up to the marketing people at Logitech: Sonos is advertising on Howard Stern. Since Squeezebox now supports Sirius, you may want to consider advertising there too so listeners are aware of their choices.

tyler_durden
2008-06-13, 20:15
Does anyone who might be interested in such a system listen to Howard Stern? I was under the impression that SB users were more intelligent than that...

TD

iPhone
2008-06-13, 20:33
Does anyone who might be interested in such a system listen to Howard Stern? I was under the impression that SB users were more intelligent than that...

TD

Was that a rhetorical question? Somebody obviously heard the commercial on HS so somebody must be listening to HS to post that they heard it here. Itís not me for sure. I sure as hell am not going to pay for radio (XM nor Sirius).

Its SC, SN, CD, Vinyl, or HD Radio for me!

Nonreality
2008-06-13, 21:30

TDJust wondering why you would say that? Either you've listened and made that conclusion,which means... Or you haven't listened and made that conclusion, which means...

tyler_durden
2008-06-14, 05:55
Back when Howard Stern was on terrestrial radio and TV he was unavoidable. I was extremely happy for him and every male over the mental age of 13 when he signed on with Sirius because it became much easier to avoid his so-called "humor". IMHO, his popularity and the obscene amount Sirius paid him are symptoms of a larger decline of American culture.

I find the simultaneous rise in popularity of Howard Stern, George Bush, and "intelligent design" to be an interesting, yet tragic coincidence that says a lot about American intelligence and values.

Hmmmm.

TD

mortslim
2008-06-14, 08:36
Well, even if it were true (which of course it isn't, I'm sure it was just posted to be provocative and tongue-in-cheek) the un-intelligent should buy squeezeboxes too!

Hey, the more squeezeboxes that are sold to ANYBODY will mean a better squeezenetwork, thus everybody wins, no matter what your IQ.

I just bought the new book "Squeezebox for Dummies". It's very informative and has a whole chapter on how to spread the word.