PDA

View Full Version : Troubleshooting help - rhapsody content not playing

tavogels
2008-06-08, 18:19
Have owned Duet for 2-3 months with no issues. Beginning recently, every time I click on a rhapsody album/playlist the first song shows up on the bottom "crawler" but the song does not play. On squeezenetwork, the song shows up as "now playing" for a second then goes to "stopped". Has anyone experienced this before?

All other services (sirius, pandora) work great on the duet still, and both rhapsody accounts (I have two) work fine using the PC directly, so I'm reluctant to classify this as a problem on the rhapsody end.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Theresa.

y360
2008-06-09, 00:36
Try the Rhapsody feature of your local SqueezeCenter

If it still does not work:
- stop the server
- open a cmd window in C:\Program Files\SqueezeCenter\server
- restart the server with

.\squeezecenter.exe --debug plugin.rhapsodydirect=debug,player.source=debug,pl ayer.streaming.direct=debug

- check the log file in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SqueezeCenter\Logs

tavogels
2008-06-10, 18:47
Thanks. I;m on a mac, though, so I'm not sure what the equivalent is. In any event, I have been trying the squeezecenter on my PC plus the duet controller, still no good. Other services work, but rhapsody doesn't.... and rhapsody works fine in its own web application. Very confused.

y360
2008-06-11, 01:13
I assume you are using SC 7.0.1
If I understand you correctly Rhapsody service does not work even via SC ?
The log options are available on the settings page of SC, as well as access to the log files