PDA

View Full Version : Will my SB Controller work?

slydog75
2008-05-27, 07:20
Does the SB controller control any and all Squeezebox devices regardless of generation or make/model?

aubuti
2008-05-27, 07:55
yes, and Transporter too

mherger
2008-05-27, 07:57
> Does the SB controller control any and all Squeezebox devices regardless
> of generation or make/model?

yes

--

Michael

Mnyb
2008-05-27, 08:00
Yes.

Use the search functions this get asked at least once a day for the last months, and is answered at least 10 times in the release tread alone.

cheers

Mnyb
2008-05-27, 08:02
I type to slow, ill' tried to answered this so you other gentlemen didn't have to :-)

slydog75
2008-05-27, 09:03
Yes.

Use the search functions this get asked at least once a day for the last months, and is answered at least 10 times in the release tread alone.

cheers

Excuse me Mr. Perfect. I couldn't find anywhere saying that it would clearly control any and all Squeezebox devices regardless of make/model nor did I find an exact list.

snarlydwarf
2008-05-27, 09:36
It will even control Softsqueeze.

(Basically it talks to SC, not the player, though it may use the player for its own connection to the network if you don't have an existing wireless network.)

dsendecki
2008-05-27, 10:17
Excuse me Mr. Perfect. I couldn't find anywhere saying that it would clearly control any and all Squeezebox devices regardless of make/model nor did I find an exact list.

How about the product page?

http://www.slimdevices.com/pi_overview.html

Squeezebox Controller—Play all your music from the palm of your hand. Works with all our network music players. Control your existing Squeezebox or Transporter™ from anywhere in your home, or just add a second Network Music Controller to your Squeezebox Duet setup.

andynormancx
2008-05-27, 10:48
I've updated my signature appropriately ;)

slydog75
2008-05-27, 17:30
How about the product page?

http://www.slimdevices.com/pi_overview.html

Squeezebox Controller—Play all your music from the palm of your hand. Works with all our network music players. Control your existing Squeezebox or Transporter™ from anywhere in your home, or just add a second Network Music Controller to your Squeezebox Duet setup.

Touche'!!!!

Mnyb
2008-05-27, 20:09
Oops, did I hurt anyone ? apologies for that sorry, not so well written post.

Btw It is very fortunate that I'm now considered "Perfect" then I can nag on everybody else's tiny mistakes all the time ;-)

PS do not search on any of my old post's.

PPS do not search very old post by me, prior to finding spell check in Firefox.
Language is not my thing.