PDA

View Full Version : SqueezeCenter doesn't automatically run at system login

Nostromo
2008-05-09, 06:58
I'm now using Windows Vista Home Premium. It starts automatically in the administrator account, but not in my standard user account. I selected the "Automatically run at login" option in the Squeezetray, but the option is always unchecked when I reboot. I checked in the Windows Software Explorer, and SqueezeCenter is set to startup for all users. Thanks for the help!

SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 17793 - Windows Vista - EN - cp1252

Sike
2008-05-09, 07:07
I would set it to run as a service. There is a program which does this in the Squeezecenter program group. -Start --> Programs --> Squeezecenter

Nostromo
2008-05-09, 07:33
SqueezeCenter startup options? It just gives me the option to run SqueezeCenter at startup or at logon, nothing else.

x-transporter
2008-05-25, 00:35
I'm now using Windows Vista Home Premium. It starts automatically in the administrator account, but not in my standard user account. I selected the "Automatically run at login" option in the Squeezetray, but the option is always unchecked when I reboot. I checked in the Windows Software Explorer, and SqueezeCenter is set to startup for all users. Thanks for the help!

SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 17793 - Windows Vista - EN - cp1252

I have the same problem :
Autologon in XP, "Automatically run" in the "SqueezeCenter Tray Tool" switch to unchecked after each reboot.