PDA

View Full Version : creating playlist - using '+' does not work

udaman
2008-05-08, 21:15
I have the duet with squeezecenter 7.0.1. I read through many of the thread mentioning pressing the '+' on the controller or use the web interface and click the '+' icon for the album/song I want to add to the playlist. However, for whatever reason it does not work for me.

When I tried through the web interface, it seems like it's doing something with 'circle' icon appearing when I select and add to playlist. But when I checked the playlist, nothing is there. Same thing on the duet controller.

The playlist folder is configure, in Settings, on the ext drive and I also tried on the local drive. None seems to work.

I use Media Player before and it's pretty simple to create playlist and to add/delete songs to the playlist.

Adding songs/albums to the 'Favorites' works fine on the duet or the web interface.

Is there additional plugins I need? Or something else I need to do?

radish
2008-05-09, 06:06
When I tried through the web interface, it seems like it's doing something with 'circle' icon appearing when I select and add to playlist. But when I checked the playlist, nothing is there.

What do you mean by "when I checked the playlist"? On the web interface, the playlist is always displayed - on the right hand side. So when you click the + button on a track on the left you should see it appear on the right (at the bottom of the list). Does that not happen?

udaman
2008-05-09, 19:32
yes, it's working. sorry for the uproar

I click '+' so many times that there were four pages of songs and I didn't click 'save' icon on the bottom right. I clear all the playlist and add one song. Clicking the 'save' icon allows me to save the name for the playlist.

all is good. thanks for the reply.

radish
2008-05-09, 19:49
Great, glad you got it sorted :)

udaman
2008-05-09, 20:04
Now how do I add songs to an existing playlist??

Is there a extensive user guide for SC7.0.1? I'm sure many of the newbie questions can be easily. I looked at the online help guide for SC7.0.1 and there is not much info.