X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tanny
    • May 2008

Internet Radio Q

Hi Folks,

Sorry if this has been covered before - I am new to the game. When my PC is switched off my SB3 switches off. If I switch on the SB3, it has a think then immediately switches off. From the Slimdevices info Internet radio is meant to be on regardless of the PC being on- ""Always-on" Internet Radio, powered by SqueezeNetwork, lets you tune in to Internet Radio streams even when the home PC is switched off". I am not certain how to enable this?

Thanks
  • Siduhe
    • Jun 2005

You would be best to log into Squeezenetwork before you switch your PC and Slimserver off. How you do this will depend in part on what version of Slimserver/Squeezecenter you are running?

Squeezenetwork is a separate service provided free of charge by Slim Devices which connects your Squeezebox/Duet to a Slim Devices server. More info here. Or just go to Squeezenetwork.com and register there.

You can also log directly into Squeezenetwork (once you've registered and got your player pin - all covered in the wiki and in the FAQ - although the FAQ appears to be broken again today for Windows users) using the SB3, once connected to your network select Squeezenetwork as your source, rather than your music server.

Any problems post back and people will be happy to help.
    Who am I on LAST.FM?
    "Siduhe Loved Tracks radio got the thumbs up. Feedback included: yeah, it's good... got the odd dodgy track tho..." (c) ModelCitizen

Comment

• Tanny
      • May 2008

Thanks for your help. I'll give it a go.....

Comment

Working...