PDA

View Full Version : Numerous slimp3 problems



Ert
2004-02-29, 13:48
Hiya.

I've been a happy owner for a year and a half now, but the last couple
of releases I've accumulated a few problems that have finally got
annoying enough that I'm finally writing in to see if I can get some
stuff humming along smoothly again. I'm just going to shotgun 'em all
because they've been accumulating issues for a while:

(1) The server crashes with some frequency when I'm using the web
interface. My most recent crash came up with the following in
/private/tmp/slimerror.log:

> 2004-02-29 13:20:09.6225 SlimServer done start...
> Can't coerce array into hash at Slim/Web/Pages.pm line 243, <PLIST>
> line 18447.
> 2004-02-29 14:31:07.3138 Got to the END!2004-02-29 14:31:07.3142 Got
> sigint.
> 2004-02-29 14:31:07.3145 SlimServer cleaning up.

(2) Fast-Forward / Rewind are buggy at best: If I'm fast forwarding,
when I return to normal play mode the place where it starts playing
from doesn't seem to have much relation to where I was scanning through
when I hit the play button again.

(3) The Slimp3 no longer goes to now playing / status mode correctly.
Often the screen blanks out, or the display of what song is currently
playing freezes. The music continues to play, and if I hit menu it
ends up back at menu, functioning as expected. Volume up/down also
freezes the display. Turning the power on (from sleep mode to active
mode) brightens the display as expected but freezes the sleep mode
clock display instead of going to the menu.


And then some questions/comments:

(4) Slimserver appears to truncate the server log every time the server
starts. It means I have to fish out the error messages while the
server is crashed, before the serverip:9000/log.txt link is up and
running, every time. I can never remember where the log file is
physically, either -- might be a useful thing for the FAQ. Is there a
way to change that, or is there a non-truncating log somewhere? It's
difficult to debug crashes when the thing that you're supposed to do to
view the server log resets the log first.

(5) On Mac OS X, is there a way to restart SlimServer from the command
line?

(6) I like to have access to my iTunes playlists, but also like to have
auto-discovery of new mp3s in my music subdirectories. Is there a way
to have both kinds of browsing / library scanning active at the same
time?


I'm running SlimServer 5.1, Slimp3 firmware 2.2, Mac OS X 10.3.2, perl
5.8.1-RC3.

Any help on any of 'em appreciated.

Thanks!
- Ert Dredge

dean
2004-03-01, 15:06
Hi Ert,

On Feb 29, 2004, at 12:48 PM, Ert wrote:
> I've been a happy owner for a year and a half now, but the last couple
> of releases I've accumulated a few problems that have finally got
> annoying enough that I'm finally writing in to see if I can get some
> stuff humming along smoothly again. I'm just going to shotgun 'em all
> because they've been accumulating issues for a while:
>
> (1) The server crashes with some frequency when I'm using the web
> interface. My most recent crash came up with the following in
> /private/tmp/slimerror.log:
>
>> 2004-02-29 13:20:09.6225 SlimServer done start...
>> Can't coerce array into hash at Slim/Web/Pages.pm line 243, <PLIST>
>> line 18447.
>> 2004-02-29 14:31:07.3138 Got to the END!2004-02-29 14:31:07.3142 Got
>> sigint.
>> 2004-02-29 14:31:07.3145 SlimServer cleaning up.
We've had a couple of reports of this, but haven't been able to
reproduce it here. Can you give us the steps that seem to make it
happen?

> (2) Fast-Forward / Rewind are buggy at best: If I'm fast forwarding,
> when I return to normal play mode the place where it starts playing
> from doesn't seem to have much relation to where I was scanning
> through when I hit the play button again.
Yes, this bug is known about and logged. It's high on our priority
list to fix.

> (3) The Slimp3 no longer goes to now playing / status mode correctly.
> Often the screen blanks out, or the display of what song is currently
> playing freezes. The music continues to play, and if I hit menu it
> ends up back at menu, functioning as expected. Volume up/down also
> freezes the display. Turning the power on (from sleep mode to active
> mode) brightens the display as expected but freezes the sleep mode
> clock display instead of going to the menu.
Is it possible that your computer is going to sleep or something like
that?

> And then some questions/comments:
>
> (4) Slimserver appears to truncate the server log every time the
> server starts. It means I have to fish out the error messages while
> the server is crashed, before the serverip:9000/log.txt link is up and
> running, every time. I can never remember where the log file is
> physically, either -- might be a useful thing for the FAQ. Is there a
> way to change that, or is there a non-truncating log somewhere? It's
> difficult to debug crashes when the thing that you're supposed to do
> to view the server log resets the log first.
That's right. The log that's available from the web interface is just
the last 1000 lines or so of logging information. The log in /tmp
should append, but if /tmp gets cleaned up it will be lost.

The path to that file is saved in the Start Slim Server.sh scrip that's
inside the Preference Pane.

> (5) On Mac OS X, is there a way to restart SlimServer from the command
> line?
You can execute the Stop Slim Server.sh script that's in the preference
pane.

> (6) I like to have access to my iTunes playlists, but also like to
> have auto-discovery of new mp3s in my music subdirectories. Is there
> a way to have both kinds of browsing / library scanning active at the
> same time?
Not currently, but it's something we're discussing. Do you have songs
in your subdirectories that aren't in your iTunes Music Library?

-dean

Daniel Cohen
2004-03-01, 15:57
On 1/3/04 at 2:06 pm -0800, dean blackketter wrote
>
>>(6) I like to have access to my iTunes playlists, but also like to
>>have auto-discovery of new mp3s in my music subdirectories. Is
>>there a way to have both kinds of browsing / library scanning
>>active at the same time?
>Not currently, but it's something we're discussing. Do you have
>songs in your subdirectories that aren't in your iTunes Music
>Library?

Ert may not, but I do. Specifically, I listen to some Internet radio
stations using an iTunes playlist of my favourite stations. And I
create, using Audio Hijcak, AIFFS from the BBCs Listen Again feature,
which usually sit on my desktop. Mostly these are listened to once
and then discarded (in fact, being able to listen to these without
sitting in front of my computer is a major use of my Squezebox), so I
don't want to put them into the iTunes library. At present I just
switch between using iTunes and using a specific folder (namely, my
Desktop folder). It's a only a small hassle, so I'm not greatly
worried, but it would still be nice not to have to do it.
--
Daniel Cohen

dean
2004-03-02, 00:28
There is one trick you can do now, which is to put any additional songs
in your "Playlists" folder and browse to them there...


On Mar 1, 2004, at 2:57 PM, Daniel Cohen wrote:

> On 1/3/04 at 2:06 pm -0800, dean blackketter wrote
>>
>>> (6) I like to have access to my iTunes playlists, but also like to
>>> have auto-discovery of new mp3s in my music subdirectories. Is
>>> there a way to have both kinds of browsing / library scanning active
>>> at the same time?
>> Not currently, but it's something we're discussing. Do you have
>> songs in your subdirectories that aren't in your iTunes Music
>> Library?
>
> Ert may not, but I do. Specifically, I listen to some Internet radio
> stations using an iTunes playlist of my favourite stations. And I
> create, using Audio Hijcak, AIFFS from the BBCs Listen Again feature,
> which usually sit on my desktop. Mostly these are listened to once and
> then discarded (in fact, being able to listen to these without sitting
> in front of my computer is a major use of my Squezebox), so I don't
> want to put them into the iTunes library. At present I just switch
> between using iTunes and using a specific folder (namely, my Desktop
> folder). It's a only a small hassle, so I'm not greatly worried, but
> it would still be nice not to have to do it.
> --
> Daniel Cohen
>

Ert
2004-03-02, 08:46
Hiya, Dean.

On Feb 29, 2004, at 12:48 PM, Ert wrote:
>> (1) The server crashes with some frequency when I'm using the web
>> interface. My most recent crash came up with the following in
>> /private/tmp/slimerror.log:
>>
>>> 2004-02-29 13:20:09.6225 SlimServer done start...
>>> Can't coerce array into hash at Slim/Web/Pages.pm line 243, <PLIST>
>>> line 18447.
>>> 2004-02-29 14:31:07.3138 Got to the END!2004-02-29 14:31:07.3142 Got
>>> sigint.
>>> 2004-02-29 14:31:07.3145 SlimServer cleaning up.

On Mar 1, 2004, at 5:06 PM, dean blackketter wrote:
> We've had a couple of reports of this, but haven't been able to
> reproduce it here. Can you give us the steps that seem to make it
> happen?

It's not too reliable, but I'll see what I can do. The slimp3 is
normally playing throughout the house, so there aren't too many
opportunities to intentionally crash it without upsetting people. :)


>> (3) The Slimp3 no longer goes to now playing / status mode correctly.
>> Often the screen blanks out, or the display of what song is
>> currently playing freezes. The music continues to play, and if I hit
>> menu it ends up back at menu, functioning as expected. Volume
>> up/down also freezes the display. Turning the power on (from sleep
>> mode to active mode) brightens the display as expected but freezes
>> the sleep mode clock display instead of going to the menu.
> Is it possible that your computer is going to sleep or something like
> that?

I don't think so, but I'll check. The fact that the stream is still
playing has made me assume that the server is still fine.

I'll try running the server on another machine to see if I can pin the
problem down to the slimp3 or the server.


>> (4) Slimserver appears to truncate the server log every time the
>> server starts. It means I have to fish out the error messages while
>> the server is crashed, before the serverip:9000/log.txt link is up
>> and running, every time. I can never remember where the log file is
>> physically, either -- might be a useful thing for the FAQ. Is there
>> a way to change that, or is there a non-truncating log somewhere?
>> It's difficult to debug crashes when the thing that you're supposed
>> to do to view the server log resets the log first.
> That's right. The log that's available from the web interface is just
> the last 1000 lines or so of logging information. The log in /tmp
> should append, but if /tmp gets cleaned up it will be lost.

Both logs seem to reset on every server restart, or at least I've never
seen them go any earlier.

> The path to that file is saved in the Start Slim Server.sh scrip
> that's inside the Preference Pane.

Ah, but I can never remember where to find the Preference Panes. ;-)
(I think I will now, though.)

Perhaps I'll move the log to /var/log.


>> (5) On Mac OS X, is there a way to restart SlimServer from the
>> command line?
> You can execute the Stop Slim Server.sh script that's in the
> preference pane.

Excellent! Perfect, thanks.


>> (6) I like to have access to my iTunes playlists, but also like to
>> have auto-discovery of new mp3s in my music subdirectories. Is there
>> a way to have both kinds of browsing / library scanning active at the
>> same time?
> Not currently, but it's something we're discussing. Do you have songs
> in your subdirectories that aren't in your iTunes Music Library?

On Mar 1, 2004, at 5:57 PM, Daniel Cohen wrote:
> Ert may not, but I do. Specifically, I listen to some Internet radio
> stations using an iTunes playlist of my favourite stations. And I
> create, using Audio Hijcak, AIFFS from the BBCs Listen Again feature,
> which usually sit on my desktop. Mostly these are listened to once and
> then discarded (in fact, being able to listen to these without sitting
> in front of my computer is a major use of my Squezebox), so I don't
> want to put them into the iTunes library. At present I just switch
> between using iTunes and using a specific folder (namely, my Desktop
> folder). It's a only a small hassle, so I'm not greatly worried, but
> it would still be nice not to have to do it.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing.

Moreover, the Slimp3 is running on what is normally a headless server,
and when I'm adding new MP3s I'm ripping them on my laptop and then
moving them to the central server, but can't start iTunes to suck the
new files into the library. I still like to use iTunes, however,
because every once in a while I spend a while using iTunes to make
large playlists (an easier playlist modification UI than the slim web
interface) and then move my entire iTunes Library.xml over to the
server.

On Mar 2, 2004, at 2:28 AM, dean blackketter wrote:
> There is one trick you can do now, which is to put any additional
> songs in your "Playlists" folder and browse to them there...

Ooh, that's a nice workaround for the radio rebroadcast part of the
problem! Thanks!

My pie-in-the-sky for this problem is that I, or anyone in my family,
can use our local iTunes to create playlists that the central
SlimServer picks up automatically, but I haven't come up with an easy
way to integrate it all.

- Ert

Ert
2004-03-03, 07:39
Hiya.

On Feb 29, 2004, at 12:48 PM, Ert wrote:
>>> (3) The Slimp3 no longer goes to now playing / status mode
>>> correctly. Often the screen blanks out, or the display of what song
>>> is currently playing freezes. The music continues to play, and if I
>>> hit menu it ends up back at menu, functioning as expected. Volume
>>> up/down also freezes the display. Turning the power on (from sleep
>>> mode to active mode) brightens the display as expected but freezes
>>> the sleep mode clock display instead of going to the menu.

On Mar 1, 2004, at 5:06 PM, dean blackketter wrote:
>> Is it possible that your computer is going to sleep or something like
>> that?

On Mar 2, 2004, at 10:46 AM, Ert wrote:
> I don't think so, but I'll check. The fact that the stream is still
> playing has made me assume that the server is still fine.
>
> I'll try running the server on another machine to see if I can pin the
> problem down to the slimp3 or the server.

It's definitely not the computer going to sleep, I tried it with the
computer awake and the same things happen.

I think I've boiled it down to a few things:

- When in 'Now Playing' display, pretty much any non-menu-naviation
action (e.g. skip to next track, change shuffle mode, change volume,
etc.) freezes the display indefinitely, even though everything else
works fine. Any menu navigation action (go to menu, go left one level)
returns things to normal.

- When the server starts up, after the SlimServer is found, it reports:
> ping type=08 seq=0000server
> from: 010.000.001.001
...(the IP of the firewall) and then then screen goes blank. Menu
navigation again sets things to rights.

- Turning the power on (from sleep mode to active mode) brightens the
display as expected but freezes the sleep mode clock display instead of
going to the menu.


I did, however, try the SlimServer on another computer, and everything
appeared to work fine, so the problem is presumably not the slimp3
itself but something about my server machine, my SlimServer install on
that machine, or the configuration differences between out-of-the-box
server and the tweaks I've done to it (changed skin, changed 'Now
Playing' to time remaining, some plugins, etc.)

I'm inclined to think it's something about the install: When I
originally upgraded to SlimServer v5 I hit some bug and downgraded back
to the last v4.x, then eventually came back up to a later release of
v5.

- Ert

dean
2004-03-03, 08:56
Ert,

Did you change the animation setting in the additional preferences?
That has been known to mess with the navigation at times.

-dean

On Mar 3, 2004, at 6:39 AM, Ert wrote:

> Hiya.
>
> On Feb 29, 2004, at 12:48 PM, Ert wrote:
>>>> (3) The Slimp3 no longer goes to now playing / status mode
>>>> correctly. Often the screen blanks out, or the display of what
>>>> song is currently playing freezes. The music continues to play,
>>>> and if I hit menu it ends up back at menu, functioning as expected.
>>>> Volume up/down also freezes the display. Turning the power on
>>>> (from sleep mode to active mode) brightens the display as expected
>>>> but freezes the sleep mode clock display instead of going to the
>>>> menu.
>
> On Mar 1, 2004, at 5:06 PM, dean blackketter wrote:
>>> Is it possible that your computer is going to sleep or something
>>> like that?
>
> On Mar 2, 2004, at 10:46 AM, Ert wrote:
>> I don't think so, but I'll check. The fact that the stream is still
>> playing has made me assume that the server is still fine.
>>
>> I'll try running the server on another machine to see if I can pin
>> the problem down to the slimp3 or the server.
>
> It's definitely not the computer going to sleep, I tried it with the
> computer awake and the same things happen.
>
> I think I've boiled it down to a few things:
>
> - When in 'Now Playing' display, pretty much any non-menu-naviation
> action (e.g. skip to next track, change shuffle mode, change volume,
> etc.) freezes the display indefinitely, even though everything else
> works fine. Any menu navigation action (go to menu, go left one
> level) returns things to normal.
>
> - When the server starts up, after the SlimServer is found, it reports:
>> ping type=08 seq=0000server
>> from: 010.000.001.001
> ...(the IP of the firewall) and then then screen goes blank. Menu
> navigation again sets things to rights.
>
> - Turning the power on (from sleep mode to active mode) brightens the
> display as expected but freezes the sleep mode clock display instead
> of going to the menu.
>
>
> I did, however, try the SlimServer on another computer, and everything
> appeared to work fine, so the problem is presumably not the slimp3
> itself but something about my server machine, my SlimServer install on
> that machine, or the configuration differences between out-of-the-box
> server and the tweaks I've done to it (changed skin, changed 'Now
> Playing' to time remaining, some plugins, etc.)
>
> I'm inclined to think it's something about the install: When I
> originally upgraded to SlimServer v5 I hit some bug and downgraded
> back to the last v4.x, then eventually came back up to a later release
> of v5.
>
> - Ert
>
>
>

Ert
2004-03-21, 17:02
Hiya!

Sorry, I don't get a lot of time to work on the Slimp3. Finally took a
bit to check this out.

On Mar 3, 2004, at 10:56 AM, dean blackketter wrote:
> Did you change the animation setting in the additional preferences?
> That has been known to mess with the navigation at times.

That appears to be exactly the problem! Animation was on "No
animations", and the display would freeze as previously described.
Changing it to "Full animation" fixed it.

I'm attaching a log I captured with "No animations" set and with
command, control, display, and ui debugging on: I played a song and
could see the "vfdUpdate katakana" lines generated every second as the
display was updated, until I advanced to the next track. The track
would change, but the every-second "vfdUpdate katakana" updates would
cease. Once I went back to the menu and return to Now Playing the
updates resumed.

- Ert


> On Mar 3, 2004, at 6:39 AM, Ert wrote:
>
>> Hiya.
>>
>> On Feb 29, 2004, at 12:48 PM, Ert wrote:
>>>>> (3) The Slimp3 no longer goes to now playing / status mode
>>>>> correctly. Often the screen blanks out, or the display of what
>>>>> song is currently playing freezes. The music continues to play,
>>>>> and if I hit menu it ends up back at menu, functioning as
>>>>> expected. Volume up/down also freezes the display. Turning the
>>>>> power on (from sleep mode to active mode) brightens the display as
>>>>> expected but freezes the sleep mode clock display instead of going
>>>>> to the menu.
>>
>> On Mar 1, 2004, at 5:06 PM, dean blackketter wrote:
>>>> Is it possible that your computer is going to sleep or something
>>>> like that?
>>
>> On Mar 2, 2004, at 10:46 AM, Ert wrote:
>>> I don't think so, but I'll check. The fact that the stream is still
>>> playing has made me assume that the server is still fine.
>>>
>>> I'll try running the server on another machine to see if I can pin
>>> the problem down to the slimp3 or the server.
>>
>> It's definitely not the computer going to sleep, I tried it with the
>> computer awake and the same things happen.
>>
>> I think I've boiled it down to a few things:
>>
>> - When in 'Now Playing' display, pretty much any non-menu-naviation
>> action (e.g. skip to next track, change shuffle mode, change volume,
>> etc.) freezes the display indefinitely, even though everything else
>> works fine. Any menu navigation action (go to menu, go left one
>> level) returns things to normal.
>>
>> - When the server starts up, after the SlimServer is found, it
>> reports:
>>> ping type=08 seq=0000server
>>> from: 010.000.001.001
>> ...(the IP of the firewall) and then then screen goes blank. Menu
>> navigation again sets things to rights.
>>
>> - Turning the power on (from sleep mode to active mode) brightens the
>> display as expected but freezes the sleep mode clock display instead
>> of going to the menu.
>>
>>
>> I did, however, try the SlimServer on another computer, and
>> everything appeared to work fine, so the problem is presumably not
>> the slimp3 itself but something about my server machine, my
>> SlimServer install on that machine, or the configuration differences
>> between out-of-the-box server and the tweaks I've done to it (changed
>> skin, changed 'Now Playing' to time remaining, some plugins, etc.)
>>
>> I'm inclined to think it's something about the install: When I
>> originally upgraded to SlimServer v5 I hit some bug and downgraded
>> back to the last v4.x, then eventually came back up to a later
>> release of v5.
>>
>> - Ert
>>
>>
>>

Ert
2004-03-24, 08:30
Hiya.

On Feb 29, 2004, at 12:48 PM, Ert wrote:
>> (1) The server crashes with some frequency when I'm using the web
>> interface. My most recent crash came up with the following in
>> /private/tmp/slimerror.log:
>>
>>> 2004-02-29 13:20:09.6225 SlimServer done start...
>>> Can't coerce array into hash at Slim/Web/Pages.pm line 243, <PLIST>
>>> line 18447.
>>> 2004-02-29 14:31:07.3138 Got to the END!2004-02-29 14:31:07.3142 Got
>>> sigint.
>>> 2004-02-29 14:31:07.3145 SlimServer cleaning up.

On Mar 1, 2004, at 5:06 PM, dean blackketter wrote:
> We've had a couple of reports of this, but haven't been able to
> reproduce it here. Can you give us the steps that seem to make it
> happen?

I've been able to reproduce a similar crash by trying to browse to a
non-existent directory:

http://slimserver:9000/browse.html?dir=NoSuchDir

> 2004-03-21 18:47:37.0135 SlimServer done start...
> Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at Slim/Player/Source.pm
> line 1019, <PLIST> line 351241.
> Can't coerce array into hash at Slim/Web/Pages.pm line 264, <PLIST>
> line 999834.
> 2004-03-24 09:53:50.7963 Got to the END.
> 2004-03-24 09:53:50.7968 Got sigint.
> 2004-03-24 09:53:50.7971 SlimServer cleaning up.

> 2004-03-24 10:01:56.2985 SlimServer done start...
> Can't coerce array into hash at Slim/Web/Pages.pm line 264, <PLIST>
> line 187.
> 2004-03-24 10:02:21.7004 Got to the END.
> 2004-03-24 10:02:21.7008 Got sigint.
> 2004-03-24 10:02:21.7011 SlimServer cleaning up.

I don't think this is what I was doing the earlier times, but you never
know. I often browse to directories.


On Feb 29, 2004, at 12:48 PM, Ert wrote:
> (5) On Mac OS X, is there a way to restart SlimServer from the command
> line?

On Mar 1, 2004, at 5:06 PM, dean blackketter wrote:
> You can execute the Stop Slim Server.sh script that's in the
> preference pane.

I note that you can only start the server from the
....SlimServer.prefPane/Contents/server directory:

...SlimServer.prefPane/Contents/server ert$ ../Resources/Start\ Slim\
Server.sh

If you try it from somewhere else, like the Resources directory itself,
the startup fails:

...SlimServer.prefPane/Contents/Resources ert$ ./Start\ Slim\
Server.sh
...SlimServer.prefPane/Contents/Resources ert$ tail -2
/tmp/slimerror.log
2004-03-24 09:53:50.7971 SlimServer cleaning up.
./Start Slim Server.sh: line 8: ./slimserver.pl: No such file or
directory


- Ert

dean
2004-03-24, 09:16
On Mar 24, 2004, at 7:30 AM, Ert wrote:

> Hiya.
>
> On Feb 29, 2004, at 12:48 PM, Ert wrote:
>>> (1) The server crashes with some frequency when I'm using the web
>>> interface. My most recent crash came up with the following in
>>> /private/tmp/slimerror.log:
>>>
>>>> 2004-02-29 13:20:09.6225 SlimServer done start...
>>>> Can't coerce array into hash at Slim/Web/Pages.pm line 243, <PLIST>
>>>> line 18447.
>>>> 2004-02-29 14:31:07.3138 Got to the END!2004-02-29 14:31:07.3142
>>>> Got sigint.
>>>> 2004-02-29 14:31:07.3145 SlimServer cleaning up.
>
> On Mar 1, 2004, at 5:06 PM, dean blackketter wrote:
>> We've had a couple of reports of this, but haven't been able to
>> reproduce it here. Can you give us the steps that seem to make it
>> happen?
>
> I've been able to reproduce a similar crash by trying to browse to a
> non-existent directory:
>
> http://slimserver:9000/browse.html?dir=NoSuchDir
I can't reproduce this problem with the latest nightly build. It
appears to have been fixed.

> On Feb 29, 2004, at 12:48 PM, Ert wrote:
>> (5) On Mac OS X, is there a way to restart SlimServer from the
>> command line?
>
> On Mar 1, 2004, at 5:06 PM, dean blackketter wrote:
>> You can execute the Stop Slim Server.sh script that's in the
>> preference pane.
>
> I note that you can only start the server from the
> ...SlimServer.prefPane/Contents/server directory:
>
> ...SlimServer.prefPane/Contents/server ert$ ../Resources/Start\
> Slim\ Server.sh
>
> If you try it from somewhere else, like the Resources directory
> itself, the startup fails:
>
> ...SlimServer.prefPane/Contents/Resources ert$ ./Start\ Slim\
> Server.sh
> ...SlimServer.prefPane/Contents/Resources ert$ tail -2
> /tmp/slimerror.log
> 2004-03-24 09:53:50.7971 SlimServer cleaning up.
> ./Start Slim Server.sh: line 8: ./slimserver.pl: No such file or
> directory
>
This is true.

-dean