PDA

View Full Version : Album Art Issue

hpotez
2008-05-01, 01:21
Hello,

I have a SBD, everything is working perfectly! This is really a great tool! Thanks to SlimDevices! (Hope they will keep their "spirit" as part of the BIG Logitech....)

My setup is: SSODS 3beta11 & SC 7.0 on a NAS Synology 207+
I just have 2 questions:
1 - I have an issue with the Album Art: The pictures is displayed only on the SBR when the song is playing but when I browse by album for exemple... nothing...). In my music library, sometime the album art is included in the ID3 tag and sometime I have a file "cover.jpg" in the folder, but in both case I have the same issue... I read a post where it could be a McAfee issue, but as SC is not running on my computer, I don't think that it may be the issue. Any idea?

2 - My second question is related to my NAS.Hibernation. When I'm running SC 7.0, the DS 207+ will never go in Hibernation... Even when I'm not listening to music.. Does any of you, even with another NAS, had the same issue and found a solution?

Thanks a lot!
Hervé

mherger
2008-05-01, 01:34
> 1 - I have an issue with the Album Art: The pictures is displayed only
> on the SBR when the song is playing but when I browse by album for
> exemple... nothing...). In my music library, sometime the album art is
> included in the ID3 tag and sometime I have a file "cover.jpg" in the
> folder, but in both case I have the same issue... I read a post where
> it could be a McAfee issue, but as SC is not running on my computer, I
> don't think that it may be the issue. Any idea?

McAfee is far away from the machine you're running SC on. That's fine.

I'd recommend you update to the latest 7.0.1 build. It includes a number of fixes for folder/file name related issues.

--

Michael

hpotez
2008-05-01, 02:01
Thanks, I will try.

Do you know where I can find the perl version of SC7.0.1?

hpotez
2008-05-01, 02:18
Is it this one:

http://www.slimdevices.com/downloads/nightly/latest/trunk/squeezecenter-7.0.1-19294.tgz ?

slimpy
2008-05-01, 05:35
Is it this one:

http://www.slimdevices.com/downloads/nightly/latest/trunk/squeezecenter-7.0.1-19294.tgz ?
Yes.
-s.

hpotez
2008-05-01, 09:10
I'd recommend you update to the latest 7.0.1 build. It includes a number of fixes for folder/file name related issues.

--

Michael

It works! Thanks a lot!