PDA

View Full Version : Navigate to Album or Artist from Random Song

jstraw
2008-04-28, 14:26
Apologies in advance if I failed to find a thread that already exists.

This is either a feature request or a "how-to" question, depending...

If I'm playing random songs, I'd like to be able to navigate from the current song to the album that song is on or to the artist, when the urge strikes.

Can this be done? If not, can it be made possible in future?

slimpy
2008-04-28, 14:53
If you use...
...the IR remote control simply press now playing, then navigate right into track details, up or down to album or artist and right again to the album or artist list
...the Duet Controller navigate to the now playing screen (or press the home button twice), the press the center button to get to the current playlist, center button again to navigate into track details, then choose album or artist
...the web interface simply click the artist or album link of the currently playing song.

-s.

jstraw
2008-04-28, 17:30
If you use...
...the Duet Controller navigate to the now playing screen (or press the home button twice), the press the center button to get to the current playlist, center button again to navigate into track details, then choose album or artist

Thanks, that gets me to a track listing for the album and I can select and play tracks from the album but there's no option to play the whole album as far as I can tell.

slimpy
2008-04-28, 17:55
Thanks, that gets me to a track listing for the album and I can select and play tracks from the album but there's no option to play the whole album as far as I can tell.
In track details press play or add on the artist or album line.

-s.

jstraw
2008-04-28, 19:16
In track details press play or add on the artist or album line.

-s.

Thanks very much.