PDA

View Full Version : Two questions

Poddan
2008-04-25, 05:27
Just downloaded SqueezCenter an I have a few questions.
How do I change from SqueezeCenter opening in IE too Firefox? Iīm out of ideas.
My second question is about album-covers.
I have a cover in all my music maps, named cover, and itīs a jpg. But they wonīt show up when I browse trough the albums in SqueezCenter. They only show up if I enter a specific album and then go back. Hade this working just fine before.

Thankful for all the help I can get in these questions!

//Podddan

Skittler
2008-04-25, 05:31
Not sure what you mean by 'opening in IE'.

Opening from where exactly?
What did you do to open it?
What is your default browser for other uses?

radish
2008-04-25, 05:43
When you click the SC icon it will open the system default browser, see the link below for help on changing that to Firefox:

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Options+window#System_Defaults

The coverart issue may be related to this problem:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=46768

brucegrr
2008-04-25, 11:36
If you want to make sure Firefox is ALWAYS your default browser you will also need to turn OFF, in Internet Options, IE checking to see if it is the default browser. If you don't do this Firefox and IE will fight with each other over which is the "default"

Poddan
2008-04-25, 13:12
Donīt know what you donīt understand by my questions Skittler...

Thanks for the help radish! Posted an reply in the coverart issue and got help. Thanks once again for the help.
Ok, thanks brucegrr!

radish
2008-04-25, 13:27
Glad to be of help!

tyler_durden
2008-04-25, 15:41
If you want Windoze auto update "feature" to work and can live with it rebooting your system and interrupting your work every 20 minutes or so (OK, so I'm exaggerating a little), you MUST use IE as the default browser even though it is full of bugs and security holes you could drive a truck through.

TD

radish
2008-04-25, 16:57
If you want Windoze auto update "feature" to work and can live with it rebooting your system and interrupting your work every 20 minutes or so (OK, so I'm exaggerating a little), you MUST use IE as the default browser even though it is full of bugs and security holes you could drive a truck through.

TD

Not true, windows update works perfectly for me and I have FF as the default.