PDA

View Full Version : Help - display messed up

kh6idf
2008-04-17, 21:14
Somehow on squeezenetwork only, when I am in 'now playing' (and this also shows up in the top level menu, it's like something got stuck) there is a small 1-inch wide spectrum analyzer display on the right edge of the screen and it cuts off part of the text in the song title. How do I get rid of this thing? I've tried everything. This is not a problem on squeezecenter, only squeezenetwork.

kh6idf
2008-04-17, 21:58
It was just the now playing button on the remote. I did not realize it cycles through about a dozen different display modes. I got back to the one I wanted now.

iPhone
2008-04-18, 12:19
Somehow on squeezenetwork only, when I am in 'now playing' (and this also shows up in the top level menu, it's like something got stuck) there is a small 1-inch wide spectrum analyzer display on the right edge of the screen and it cuts off part of the text in the song title. How do I get rid of this thing? I've tried everything. This is not a problem on squeezecenter, only squeezenetwork.

Hello Fred and welcome to the Forums. Glad to see you found and solved your own issue. Friendswood, Texas is it. Nice name for a town. 73s

de
Keith

peter
2008-04-18, 12:45
kh6idf wrote:
> I discovered it was caused by pressing the now playing button on the
> remote. It looks like it cycles through about a dozen different
> display formats. Now I have it set back to the one I want.
>

I suspect many forum members have been through that one, I know I have... :)

Regards,
Peter