PDA

View Full Version : SUMMER TIME display blues

FELEMENT
2008-04-06, 03:02
Morning! I run 2 squueezeboxes off my Qnap TS 101, Last Sunday the UK switched to BST (British Summer Time). The Qnap is time zoned to GMT, and is displaying the correct BST time but both the Squeezebox displays are still on GMT and an hour slow. Any idea what I do to correct this? Thanks

Phil Leigh
2008-04-06, 07:28
Morning! I run 2 squueezeboxes off my Qnap TS 101, Last Sunday the UK switched to BST (British Summer Time). The Qnap is time zoned to GMT, and is displaying the correct BST time but both the Squeezebox displays are still on GMT and an hour slow. Any idea what I do to correct this? Thanks

Check your router settings - GMT+activate Daylight Savings need to be set on the router...

FELEMENT
2008-04-06, 08:54
Thanks for that I have checked it and daylight settings were selected on the router, amazingly I went out for an hour or so and both Squeezeboxes ARE NOW displaying the correct time! Problem solved, mystery however not solved! (But it will do until we put the clocks back in the Autumn!)

CholseyRoyal
2008-04-06, 14:46
My SB updated today, exactly one week late. My Router and NAS, a TS-101, were both showing the correct time with Summer (daylight saving) Time boxes checked. It would appear to have been be an SB problem