PDA

View Full Version : Play "Next" within an album

runtherisk
2008-04-05, 21:56
I'm new here and could not find something that addresses my issue with the Duet. When I play a song within an album (I don't "play all"..just one song), is it possible to play the next song on the album automatically w/out manually selecting the next song ie...I play the second song in an album, when it finishes play, it will go onto the third song, fourth etc? I have "repeat" turned off, but when I go through this process now, the song I select is played then it just stops..if i hit the forward button, it repeats the song I just played...any suggestions?..or possibly a link to a thread that speaks to this issue??..thanks.

Mark Lanctot
2008-04-10, 10:36
Do you have the whole album as a playlist? If so, it should just play the items in order.

To add a whole album to the playlist when you only search for one track from it, in the web UI select Settings - Basic Settings - Play Other Songs In Album. Note this is a per-player setting.

kdf
2008-04-10, 10:46
Settings - Basic Settings - Play Other Songs In Album. Note this is a per-player setting.

note also that, at this time, this feature, as noted in the setting description, is only supported when using the IR remote.