Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pedalvet
    • Feb 2006

Controller availability?

I've been anxiously checking the "Buy Now!" page, waiting for the controller to be available separately. I've been searching, but can't seem to find an updated ETA. I know the orders for the Duet need to be filled, but does anyone know when we'll be able to order just a controller?
  • SuperQ
    • Nov 2005

One of the Logitech guys posted "Real Soon Now" about a week ago.. I would give it a few more weeks. I think they had to #1 fill the supply chain with Duet packets, and #2 get in stand-alone retail packaging.

Comment

• maidez
      • Mar 2008

I've purchased an Airport Express to hook up to my stereo, and haven't opened it yet in the hopes that the receiver becomes available *soon*. I know that the day after I open it, the standalone receiver will start shipping. Maybe I should just take one for the team here, and open it immediately so the rest of you that are waiting can get yours earlier?

I would love to hear whether this is a few weeks or potentially a month or more away. Any unofficial estimates on a release date would really be appreciated.

Comment

• pnharrison
        • May 2007

For what it's worth, in the UK www.advancedmp3players.co.uk are stating they expect stock of individual Controllers on 24 April.

I'm waiting patiently...

Comment

• chipbutty
          • Feb 2008

Dabs are quoting 1-2 days. Who knows if that's correct. Ripcaster are saying April 14th for their delivery.

Originally posted by pnharrison
          For what it's worth, in the UK www.advancedmp3players.co.uk are stating they expect stock of individual Controllers on 24 April.

I'm waiting patiently...
          Duet > Beresford TC-7510 MK6/3 > Rega Brio > Rega Jura

Comment

Working...