PDA

View Full Version : Is the Squeeze Box Duet Available in Stores?

Macfam53
2008-03-27, 11:26
I am looking to purchase the Squeeze Box Duet for my father. His birthday is this Sunday and would like to give it to him as a gift. I was wondering if this product can be found in stores like Best Buy or Circuit City or is it just available online?

Thanks for any and all replies.

radish
2008-03-27, 11:35
My understanding is that it will end up in stores but generally isn't there yet.

MickeyG
2008-03-27, 13:40
I am looking to purchase the Squeeze Box Duet for my father. His birthday is this Sunday and would like to give it to him as a gift. I was wondering if this product can be found in stores like Best Buy or Circuit City or is it just available online?

Thanks for any and all replies.

I think your best bet is to get one directly from Logitech.

If you are in the United States, you can call up 650-210-9400 and x5720 to get Matt, who handles sales. If you call him before 5 pm California time today (Thursday Mar 27), he might be able to ship one to you overnight.

Mickey

P.S. You'd better call before 3:30 pm because UPS pickup is 4 pm.

Macfam53
2008-03-28, 07:54
This is unfortunate that it is unavailbale in stores. I guess I will just get him the Sonos which I can find in a local store even though it is a little too expensive for my tastes. I live overseas and rarely come back home. This is the first time in years that I have been home for my father's birthday. I do not want him to receive his gift in the mail like he always does especially when I can give it to him in person and set the whole thing up together like the old days.

Well thanks for the help.

peter
2008-03-28, 08:04
Macfam53 wrote:
> This is unfortunate that it is unavailbale in stores. I guess I will
> just get him the Sonos which I can find in a local store even though it
> is a little too expensive for my tastes. I live overseas and rarely
> come back home. This is the first time in years that I have been home
> for my father's birthday. I do not want him to receive his gift in the
> mail like he always does especially when I can give it to him in person
> and set the whole thing up together like the old days.
>

You could buy him an SB3 and buy him a Controller later when it becomes
available. Perhaps for his next birthday...

Regards,
Peter