PDA

View Full Version : Mediafly Podcasts

ChrisNY
2008-03-24, 18:15
I came across the Mediafly site through my Chumby internet device. It is a very useful site to aggregate podcasts. Once you have them set up by category you can get an RSS feed for them. It seems like an easier way to manage podcasts rather than individually tracking them in SqueezeCenter. I added the RSS feed URSLs into the Podcasts section of SqueezeCenter and it seems to be working well so far.

-ChrisNY

Mediafly
2008-03-25, 07:43
I came across the Mediafly site through my Chumby internet device. It is a very useful site to aggregate podcasts. Once you have them set up by category you can get an RSS feed for them. It seems like an easier way to manage podcasts rather than individually tracking them in SqueezeCenter. I added the RSS feed URSLs into the Podcasts section of SqueezeCenter and it seems to be working well so far.
-ChrisNY

Hi ChrisNY,
Glad to hear you like the Mediafly feed. The ultimate goal is to get Mediafly onto the device natively like we have done with other devices. This would allow you to access your channels so that as you listen/watch content it is removed from your channel based on your preferences. Also, the ability to search, share, create channels on the fly, etc. directly from the device and then have those same channels mirrored on your other devices (e.g. ipod, sansa, etc.).

Shoot me your thoughts on this at www.mediafly.com/contactus or post in this thread.

Best,
Carson
President
Mediafly