Download it here:
http://www.slimdevices.com/documentation/WEB_Duet_User_Guide_EN.pdf

EnochLight
2008-03-04, 19:12
Cool thanks Mike!

MuckleEck
2008-03-04, 22:03
Mike,

Looks good can't wait to get my hands on the real thing (the SBC not the manual!)

Just a quck, legalese thing If this is the manual for the UK as well can a note please be put on page 2 regarding Rhapsody's and Pandora's limited availability (I know it is on page 24 as well) this would look neater, and reinforce the fact that these services are not currently available outside of the US.

Many thanks

JimC
2008-03-04, 22:06
Mike,

Looks good can't wait to get my hands on the real thing (the SBC not the manual!)

Just a quck, legalese thing If this is the manual for the UK as well can a note please be put on page 2 regarding Rhapsody's and Pandora's limited availability (I know it is on page 24 as well) this would look neater, and reinforce the fact that these services are not currently available outside of the US.

Many thanks

This is the English language version for North America (there's a bit on the cover page that shows the language and region). When the translated manuals are available, they shouldn't mention Rhapsody, Pandora, Slacker, etc.

-=> Jim

MuckleEck
2008-03-04, 22:25
Jim,

Didin't notice the info on the cover page...wen't straight to the meat....many thanks for the clarification