PDA

View Full Version : Transporter fonts

LeifPederson
2008-02-16, 13:46
Has anyone successfully modified the font files that are used by Transporter? I'd like to have a narrower font used for the second line of the Title/Artist/Album so I can fit more on that line. The three line display is too small. The next size up is the one that I'd like to change.

It might be beyond the capabilities of the Transporter, but it would be cool if I could select one of two fonts in the title display. Then for example I could do"

TITLE by ARTIST from ALBUM

and have the words "by" and "from" be in one font. And the actual text displated for TITLE, ARTIST and ALBUM maybe in an italic font.

If anyone has any experience with this kind of thing (on the Transporter), I'd sure like to learn from you.

Thanks,
Leif

amcluesent
2008-02-16, 15:20
The MusicInfoScreen plugin is well worth trying. Can't change the fonts but you can layout both screens to see more info. from the tags.

See this post - http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=253151&postcount=10

mherger
2008-02-17, 00:32
> The MusicInfoScreen plugin is well worth trying. Can't change the fonts

You can. In the latest build you can select different fonts for any element on the screen (though not for items within an element).

--

Michael