PDA

View Full Version : Adding stations directly to the Internetradio folder

hugo29
2008-02-10, 05:26
Hi,

Anyone who knows how to place the radiostations directly under the folder "Internetradio"?
Now I have created an addional playlist with all my radiostations. But since I have a number of other playlists they are not very easy accessable.

I tried to add this list to Favorites but that didn't work to well.

Thanks,
Hugo

bpa
2008-02-10, 05:28
If you are using SS 6.5.x - use the MyPicks Plugin.

If you are using SC7 - then Favorites should be used and more details are needed to solve your problem.

hugo29
2008-03-28, 12:42
Hi again,

I have about 10 radio stations which I listen to regularly. I would like to add those directly under the "Internetradio" folder.

I was hoping that after upgrading to SC7 I'd have the possibility to add stations directly to the "Interneradio" menu/folder. Isn't this quit obvious functionality? Now there are five different services and the possibility to add a url manually from the web interface.

But I'll need to add the stations to the Favorites menu instead.

Am I missing something?

BR,
Hugo

Brendianer
2008-05-26, 12:57
Hi
I am trying to do the same. I have no idea who to do it. Further I am astonished that nobody knows an answer?
Brendianer

w42
2008-08-30, 05:03
The thread is a bit old, but came up first when looking for a quick solution.

Anyways in SC 7.2 (missed it before ?) there is a Internetradio -> My Radio Stations menu entry. I would've preferred to be able to enter my stations one level higher, but it beats using favourites.

Jazz1
2008-08-31, 17:49
The thread is a bit old, but came up first when looking for a quick solution.

Anyways in SC 7.2 (missed it before ?) there is a Internetradio -> My Radio Stations menu entry. I would've preferred to be able to enter my stations one level higher, but it beats using favourites.

I've captured stations from Radioio to iTunes and have dragged them to a folder. When I try to import them to My Radio Stations I get an error. Any ideas would be appreciated.

toby10
2008-09-01, 06:25
Hi again,

I have about 10 radio stations which I listen to regularly. I would like to add those directly under the "Internetradio" folder.

I was hoping that after upgrading to SC7 I'd have the possibility to add stations directly to the "Interneradio" menu/folder. Isn't this quit obvious functionality? Now there are five different services and the possibility to add a url manually from the web interface.

But I'll need to add the stations to the Favorites menu instead.

Am I missing something?

BR,
Hugo

SC7.1 added a My Radio Stations folder to do just this. It functions just like the Favorites folder including adding sub-folders for however you wish to categorize your Internet Radio stations.

There are a number of ways to add stations into this My Radio Stations folder (or sub-folders). The easiest is to select a station via SC, click the *heart* (add to favorites) then go to Favorites and click the *X* (cut) then navigate to the My Radio Stations folder and use the paste function.

If you already have your selected stations in your Favorites folder then just use the cut & paste function to add them to your My Radio Stations folder.

flipflip
2008-09-01, 07:51
If you have a playlist with your favourite stations you can *import* it in "My Radio Stations" from that file.