PDA

View Full Version : Preorder won't work

Mnyb
2008-02-06, 10:55
I got the very nice preorder campaign mail :)
with the duet combo for 399$

But when i press the link for preorder i Get the usual buy now now page ?? from wich you can't buy the duet ??

the link in the mail is

https://secure.slimdevices.com/order/index.cgi?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=Duet_preorder&utm_campaign=Duet_launch

kdf
2008-02-06, 11:11
The link works for me. Duet Pre-order is there as well as Receiver and Controller. Browser caching perhaps?

-kdf

seanadams
2008-02-06, 11:19
You may be misreading the order page - it's a little confusing.

Duet can be preordered, but not the controller and receiver separately.

Are you not seeing the Duet item at all?

Patrick Dixon
2008-02-06, 11:23
As you're in Sweden you are not allowed to order from the Slim Devices website - you have to use Logitech's site instead. Is that what you mean?

Mnyb
2008-02-06, 11:32
Not that ?

It's realy nice offer, as the web shop was closed to us Europeans before.

So I'm intrested in getting to the campaign page :)

/Mikael

PS
There is no disclaimer in the mail or other info in said mail that suggest's that this offer is limited in any way, to for example US citizens only. so Logitech has offered me a duet combo for 399$

PPS
thers a direct link to the campaign in the mail not the usual shop

Khuli
2008-02-07, 03:58
There is no disclaimer in the mail or other info in said mail that suggest's that this offer is limited in any way, to for example US citizens only. so Logitech has offered me a duet combo for 399$

Likewise - I would be tempted to get one for that!

(Given that signing up for the newsletter includes your country, you would think that the email would be tailored accordingly)