PDA

View Full Version : Can't Play Favorites from Slimserver UI

buelligan
2008-01-30, 19:21
Sorry if this has been posted before, but the search function is crashing. (Is it me or is the search function down fairly frequently?)

Anyway, when I am using the Slimserver UI (v 6.5.4 - 12568 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252) , and I open my favorites list and click the play icon, the page reloads (as it should) but the item (all of mine are radio URLs) won't play or show up in the right hand plane.

Any info or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
buelligan

thing-fish
2008-01-30, 20:51
Sorry if this has been posted before, but the search function is crashing. (Is it me or is the search function down fairly frequently?)

Anyway, when I am using the Slimserver UI (v 6.5.4 - 12568 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252) , and I open my favorites list and click the play icon, the page reloads (as it should) but the item (all of mine are radio URLs) won't play or show up in the right hand plane.

This happens to me in Ubuntu as well. I wasn't worrying about it knowing that SqueezeCenter was right around the corner, but I probably should have filed it before. I wouldn't describe my issue as a "crash" though. In the UI I click on Favorites and it lists them. But when I click on one to play it, the playlist clears out and nothing happens. When I do it from the remote and don't use the UI it works fine.