Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JHC
    • Jan 2008

Audioengine A2s in Canada?

I'm wondering if anyone might be able to suggest a place I could purchase a pair of Audioengine A2s in Canada? Shipping is quite expensive from the US.

thanks in advance,

Jonathan
  • alZmtbr
    • Dec 2006

this dealer used to have the A-5's, but now seems to be shutting down, moving or sumthin'

Comment

• jfo
      • Jul 2005

You can find the Canadian distributor contact info on their website.

Jim

Comment

• autopilot
        • Oct 2005

Has anyone here got or heard the A2's? What are they like compared to, say, a set of standard shelf speakers?
        Cheers, auto.

Lounge: Squeezebox 3, Squeezebox Controller, Cambridge Audio 640A, Mission 701's Kitchen: Squeezebox Touch, Trends TA-10.1, Kef Cresta 1's. Bedroom: Squeezebox Boom Bathroom/Garden: Squeezebox Radio Car: iPod Classic 80GB Portable: iPhone 3GS 32Gb (+iPeng)

Comment

• radish
          • Apr 2005

They're certainly not as good as my Mission bookshelf speakers, but they're not far behind my Swans M200's. If you need really small, good looking active speakers they probably sound better than you'd expect them to, but if you can get away with larger ones...physics doesn't like small speakers

I have a pair on a desk in our study and they work well in that situation.
          http://www.last.fm/user/polymeric

Comment

• JHC
            • Jan 2008

I finally found someone who sells them online in Canada. Should anyone else stumble across this thread, I found them for $199 at http://www.mostlydigital.ca

Thanks for the replies,

Jonathan

Comment

Working...