PDA

View Full Version : Clearing playlist on the fly (stopping repeat)

RedondoJonathan
2008-01-10, 20:01
When I add an album to the play list I'd like the songs to disappear from the playlist as they finish. Is there a way to do this? If I don't clear the entire album at the end it just starts from the begining again!

Thanks,
Jonathan

radish
2008-01-10, 20:16
Well you could just turn repeat off :)

RedondoJonathan
2008-01-10, 21:32
Well you could just turn repeat off :)

Yeah, that would do it! Thanks for the help. Here's a cheer for "right in front of my face..."

RedondoJonathan
2008-11-13, 20:50
When I add an album to the play list I'd like the songs to disappear from the playlist as they finish. Is there a way to do this? If I don't clear the entire album at the end it just starts from the begining again!

Thanks,
Jonathan

I recently realized that I only got a partial resolution to my question - turn off the repeat (to keep things from playing over & over).

Is there a way to have the playlist clear as each track is completed?
Thanks!
Jonathan

Skunk
2008-11-13, 21:22
I recently realized that I only got a partial resolution to my question - turn off the repeat (to keep things from playing over & over).

Is there a way to have the playlist clear as each track is completed?
Thanks!
Jonathan

This is a terrible workaround, but the only way I can think of would be to set your Random Mix pref in SC to show zero prev played, and build your playlist on the fly by starting with a random mix and adding albums/tracks/playlists via play next.

Skunk
2008-11-13, 21:28
Sorry, that didn't work either. An enhancement request for a sc pref may be your best option.