PDA

View Full Version : Can't login to Live365 account

Airlia
2007-12-31, 09:39
I click on Live365 Internet radio, and it says I am not logged in. I then click on Login under account and nothing happens. How do I input my login information?

thesen2
2007-12-31, 13:23
I have the exact same issue. I just got this device and installed yesterday. Started getting a message that i needed to be a member. I registered, etc...

Not only can I not login from the remote, but when I click on the Live 365 link in Slim Server, it doesn't do anything....

Please advise if I'm doing something wrong

dwalzer
2008-01-01, 12:34
In order to access Live365 content on your Squeezebox, you will need to create an account (free) with Live365. I'm afraid I don't remember the specific keystrokes, but basically here's what you do:

1. Go to www.live365.com and create an account. You will get a username and password.
2. If you haven't already created your SqueezeNetwork account online, do that now at www.squeezenetwork.com. Make sure you enter your player info there.
3. On the SqueezeNetwork page, enter your Live365 account info (Accounts & Music Services > Live365).

You can do the same basic procedure with other music services like RadioIO and RadioTime, etc.

rogbi200
2008-02-06, 14:42
In order to access Live365 content on your Squeezebox, you will need to create an account (free) with Live365. I'm afraid I don't remember the specific keystrokes, but basically here's what you do:

1. Go to www.live365.com and create an account. You will get a username and password.
2. If you haven't already created your SqueezeNetwork account online, do that now at www.squeezenetwork.com. Make sure you enter your player info there.
3. On the SqueezeNetwork page, enter your Live365 account info (Accounts & Music Services > Live365).

Just got a Squeezebox, and all well apart from my Live365 account- I have done all the steps above, and get "Missing or invalid SqueezeNetwork account. Please check your settings and try again" (whether connecting the box to Squeeze Network or Squeezebox home local server- SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 16779 - Mac OS X 10.5.1 (9B18) - EN - utf8)
I have tried all the obvious fixes such as reentering usernames and passwords, but still no luck. Other services and plugins such as AlienBBC fine.
I did try loading the live365 stream into iTunes, then copying the URL stream into the Squeeze favourites, which works for a few minutes, then I get an 8502 login error. So it looks as if the problem is with between my Live365 user details stored in my SqueezeNetwork account.

Any ideas gratefully welcomed!