PDA

View Full Version : Windows Softsqueeze alternative with artist picture and Bio?

mkanet
2007-12-04, 10:13
I was hoping to find a Softsqueeze alternative which shows the artist/album picture and Artist Bio.

dick
2007-12-05, 06:26
Try using the fishbone skin for the Slimserver web interface - it has an "undock" control that opens up a floating window with controls and album art.

booguss
2007-12-05, 06:39
Alternatively - if you like the look of a clean desktop with the Softsqueeze - you can use the nice Moose plug (for the art etc.) together with Softsqueeze. Put Moose above and rezise it to your needs. Looks nice together and syncs very well most of the time :-)

Cheers!

/Boo

mkanet
2007-12-05, 09:15
How do I access the Fishbone skin on the web interface?

Where do I get the moose plugin?

I did numerous searches on google and this forum... nothing looked too obvious.

Thanks in advance,
Michael

kdf
2007-12-05, 09:24
On 5-Dec-07, at 8:15 AM, mkanet wrote:

>
> How do I access the Fishbone skin on the web interface?
>
server settings->interface
or
http://serverip:9000/fishbone

replace serverip with the address of the computer running SlimServer/
SqueezeCenter.

> Where do I get the moose plugin?
>
It's not a plugin, it's a windows UI application.
http://www.google.com/search?q=moose+slimserver

first few results there should give you all that you need.

-kdf

aubuti
2007-12-05, 09:39
How do I access the Fishbone skin on the web interface?
Under Server settings > Interface (exact menu names depend on which version of SS/SC you're running).

Where do I get the moose plugin?
Look at the menu bar in this forum. On the community tab is Forums. To the right of that is Wiki. To the right of Wiki is...Plugins. Go there, then to the PluginRemoteControls hyperlink. Scroll down to Moose.

Alternatively, search for Moose in the forums and follow the thread with the title: Announce: Moose 0.61 (Windows slim/squeezefrontend) ( 1 2). It should be near the top of the list.