PDA

View Full Version : Sirius Not Working

starbard
2007-11-23, 18:27
The Sirius plugin stopped working for me several days ago. I haven't made any changes. It doesn't give any response or error message when I try to play a station. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Any idea what's going on?

Thanks,
Al

GoCubs
2007-11-25, 19:01
The Sirius plugin stopped working for me several days ago. I haven't made any changes. It doesn't give any response or error message when I try to play a station. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Any idea what's going on?

Hey Al-
What version of the plugin are you using? Sirius made a slight change the other day that requires you to use an updated version of the plugin.

www.gregbrown.net

-Greg

starbard
2007-11-26, 19:15
Thanks Greg, that did it. I installed v0.8.5 and that fixed it. I was on v0.8.2.

Al

rdb001
2007-12-01, 14:16
I am having the same problem. I am running a Mac with Leopard. I updated to slimserver 6.5.5, but for some reason I can't get Sirius to work. When I hit a preset, nothing happens. It is as if I did not hit anything. I have tried to install 0.8.5 but I have a feeling it isn't taking, or somehow it is grabbing an old version. What to do?

GoCubs
2007-12-01, 15:39
I am having the same problem. I am running a Mac with Leopard. I updated to slimserver 6.5.5, but for some reason I can't get Sirius to work. When I hit a preset, nothing happens. It is as if I did not hit anything. I have tried to install 0.8.5 but I have a feeling it isn't taking, or somehow it is grabbing an old version. What to do?
Wipe the existing version you have installed and install 85. Make sure you restart SlimServer after you install it. It should work.

-Greg