PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Favorites from Remote

ptorpey
2007-09-14, 15:53
I am not running the Squeezebox through my computer but through my router directly. I use the remote exclusively to run the Squeezebox.

I inadvertently added several internet radio stations to my Favorites but don't know how to delete them. How is this done by using the remote?

Also, for stations where I know the URL but can't find them in the list of local stations on the remote, how can I add these manually?

Thanks.

-- Pete

Ross L
2007-09-14, 16:31
Pete,

Browse to your favorites with the remote, find the favorite you'd like to remove hit the right arrow and you'll see the option "(Go right to delete)"

For adding stations via the URL of the stream, I'm not sure of a way to do this with the remote, that would be painful. From the web interface it's simple, you'll see "Tune in URL" under Internet Radio in the SlimServer web interface.

clowenstein
2008-02-28, 15:21
Pete,

Browse to your favorites with the remote, find the favorite you'd like to remove hit the right arrow and you'll see the option "(Go right to delete)"

For adding stations via the URL of the stream, I'm not sure of a way to do this with the remote, that would be painful. From the web interface it's simple, you'll see "Tune in URL" under Internet Radio in the SlimServer web interface.

I find that right arrow does not always give the option "Go right to delete". For several "favorites" right arrow does nothing except bounce the display a bit.

Ross L
2008-02-28, 15:28
I find that right arrow does not always give the option "Go right to delete". For several "favorites" right arrow does nothing except bounce the display a bit.

http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=7066

Could it be this?