PDA

View Full Version : Ugh. Just as you get passed one problem....

jimyyz
2007-08-24, 07:53
i *finally* figure out how to add a favourite using Squeeze Network... (and find my pin...) Now i get a : "your player was not found" message. How can this be when an internet radio station is streaming (through favourites).

reverber
2007-08-24, 08:03
i *finally* figure out how to add a favourite using Squeeze Network... (and find my pin...) Now i get a : "your player was not found" message. How can this be when an internet radio station is streaming (through favourites).

Are you getting the message from Slimserver? IIRC, when your SB is connected to Sqeezenetwork, Slimserver can't see it.

Cody

jimyyz
2007-08-24, 08:22
but i went back to my sb3 and went through the setup process that i went through when i first connected my sb3. it worked; i can now access my sb3 via slimserver... however, now squeezeNetwork now says: "Player not connected to SqueezeNetwork".

Mark Lanctot
2007-08-24, 09:06
You just did what reverber described - you reconnected to SlimServer so SqueezeNetwork can't see it.

The Squeezebox can only be connected to one server - SlimServer or SqueezeNetwork. When you're connected to one, the other won't see it.

And yes, there will be better integration of both servers in SlimServer 7, but that's the state of things at the moment.

jimyyz
2007-08-24, 10:16
so confusing. i swear this is more complicated then my physics class.
thank you for clarifying.