PDA

View Full Version : Few questions

sk123
2007-08-11, 16:17
1. I read somewhere (I think the review in Amazon) that squeezebox does not recognize itunes playlists. Is this true?

2. Where are the units manufactured? I have heard about some initial reliability problems with squeezebox. Have these problems been largely solved?

Thanks
sk

SuperQ
2007-08-11, 19:10
1. I read somewhere (I think the review in Amazon) that squeezebox does not recognize itunes playlists. Is this true?

2. Where are the units manufactured? I have heard about some initial reliability problems with squeezebox. Have these problems been largely solved?

Thanks
sk

I don't know anything about iTunes.

All of the squeezeboxen since version 1 have been manufactured in China at the same plant. This has been the same for many years.

Recently, they moved assembly from Mountain View, CA to the China location. I have not heard of any quality drop at any time.

Anoop M.
2007-08-13, 13:05

Thanks
sk

The Squeezebox definately recognizes your iTunes playlists. It will not play iTunes DRM protected music.

The units are still being manufactured in the US.