PDA

View Full Version : Wii Wi-fi Cut off SB3 Wi-fi?

luojs
2007-08-11, 07:21
Hi. every one.
I just bought a SB3 recently.Today i try to online update Wii's firmware,I find when I use Wii's Wi-fi to connect internet(even just do connection test),SB3's Wireless connection cut off immediately.Than Wii report"connection error".Than SB3 back online afte that.If I unplug the power of SB3.Wii can connect with not any problem.Any body have same problem?Thanks

BTW:I use Linksys WRT54G with DD-WRT

SuperQ
2007-08-11, 09:45
Hi. every one.
I just bought a SB3 recently.Today i try to online update Wii's firmware,I find when I use Wii's Wi-fi to connect internet(even just do connection test),SB3's Wireless connection cut off immediately.Than Wii report"connection error".Than SB3 back online afte that.If I unplug the power of SB3.Wii can connect with not any problem.Any body have same problem?Thanks

BTW:I use Linksys WRT54G with DD-WRT

Nope, my squeezebox sits right next to my Wii.. havn't had any issues.

My only guess is you're having a DHCP server issue with DD-WRT and it handed out the same IP to both devices.

luojs
2007-08-11, 16:55
Nope, my squeezebox sits right next to my Wii.. havn't had any issues.

My only guess is you're having a DHCP server issue with DD-WRT and it handed out the same IP to both devices.

Thanks for your reply.I am stupid.My Wii and my SB3 use same static IP address.Problem solved.Thanks a lot.