PDA

View Full Version : Problem when rereading Music Archive



RonaldR
2007-08-06, 09:21
Hi,

I'm pretty new to SqueezeBox, nevertheless encountered that it's a giant thing. Just ran a whole party with it...

But now I'm facing a few problems. First is to be discussed here:

After initiating a full reread of the music archive (mainly this means rereading the iTunes XML library) I found several entries without album names in the album list. Corresponding errors in logfile:

Use of uninitialized value in string eq at /usr/local/slimserver/Slim/Schema.pm
line 2264.

and

Use of uninitialized value in string ne at /usr/local/slimserver/Slim/Schema.pm
line 2240.

After I removed the only existing SlimServer playlist (from the above mentioned party) from the corresponding directory the problem was fixed!

The albums in that playlist corresponded to the albums with missing title.

Please comment on that.

Regards, Ronald