PDA

View Full Version : Album artwork bug?

markwm
2007-07-30, 16:08
I've been playing with my Album artwork in iTunes, I added some, then removed it....

The result in Slim Server is this(see attachment). I've tried re-scanning my library but still getting this odd thumbnail with black background.

JJZolx
2007-07-30, 17:02
I've been playing with my Album artwork in iTunes, I added some, then removed it....

The result in Slim Server is this(see attachment). I've tried re-scanning my library but still getting this odd thumbnail with black background.

The black background paceholder tends to come about when the thumbnail generating/caching code fails to load a thumbnail, vs. the other one that is served when there is no cover art for an album. There seem to be some bugs with regard to artwork thumbnails when you modify music files. A full clear/rescan is generally needed to clear up the problem.

Gibbo
2007-07-31, 00:34
I have this same problem, all albums have artwork as a jpg in the album folder, courtesy of mp3toys (if you are missing artwork use this!), when you go into the album, artwork is there, but on the main browse I get the big question marks. I've done a clear and rescan.

How do you clear the cache and then rescan? might this help?