PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else heard of the Politik?

Boxcar
2007-07-23, 11:26
Has anyone heard of the Politik? I just heard that this group is coming out with their debut album at the end of July. It's a collaboration between Mark de Clive-Lowe and Bembe Segue, a Brazilian singer. They've got a really awesome sound. I think that their single is already out. It's called Moonlight and features Blu. There are some clips of their music on their myspace page if you'd like to check it out...www.myspace.com/thepolitik. Basically this would be good music for anyone who likes electronic, hiphop, funk, etc. Sounds a little like 4hero.

haunyack
2007-07-23, 11:32
Has anyone heard of the Politik? I just heard that this group is coming out with their debut album at the end of July. It's a collaboration between Mark de Clive-Lowe and Bembe Segue, a Brazilian singer. They've got a really awesome sound. I think that their single is already out. It's called Moonlight and features Blu. There are some clips of their music on their myspace page if you'd like to check it out...www.myspace.com/thepolitik. Basically this would be good music for anyone who likes electronic, hiphop, funk, etc. Sounds a little like 4hero.

Not much of a fan of the genre, but I do like "Money (Don't Let It Catch Ya)", specifically the A Cappella cut.

fredbloggs
2007-07-31, 04:35
I saw them live in London a couple of months ago, was part of a festival and definitely woke the crowd up.

The music was interesting and to be honest couldn't understand a word (being Japanese) but was a most enjoyable half hour of spellbinding activity.