PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 770 controlling SN player

poneeboy
2007-07-06, 10:13
I am considering buying a Nokia 770 but I am using squeezenetwork about 90% of the time. Can you control the SB3 player (not the web site) when it is connected to squeezenetwork?

I find browsing through Rhapsody using the one line at a time interface on the SB3 a bit limiting. Would I be able to browse Rhapsody and see multiple artists/albums/tracks listed on the same screen while connected to SN?

Many thanks!

azinck3
2007-07-06, 10:54
I am considering buying a Nokia 770 but I am using squeezenetwork about 90% of the time. Can you control the SB3 player (not the web site) when it is connected to squeezenetwork?

I find browsing through Rhapsody using the one line at a time interface on the SB3 a bit limiting. Would I be able to browse Rhapsody and see multiple artists/albums/tracks listed on the same screen while connected to SN?

Many thanks!

The Nokia 770 simply runs the Opera web browser (version 8, I believe). You can essentially do anything through the 770 on SN that you can do through your PC on SN. Visit squeezenetwork.com and see if it meets your needs.