Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • poneeboy
    • May 2006

Nokia 770 controlling SN player

I am considering buying a Nokia 770 but I am using squeezenetwork about 90% of the time. Can you control the SB3 player (not the web site) when it is connected to squeezenetwork?

I find browsing through Rhapsody using the one line at a time interface on the SB3 a bit limiting. Would I be able to browse Rhapsody and see multiple artists/albums/tracks listed on the same screen while connected to SN?

Many thanks!
  • azinck3
    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by poneeboy
    I am considering buying a Nokia 770 but I am using squeezenetwork about 90% of the time. Can you control the SB3 player (not the web site) when it is connected to squeezenetwork?

I find browsing through Rhapsody using the one line at a time interface on the SB3 a bit limiting. Would I be able to browse Rhapsody and see multiple artists/albums/tracks listed on the same screen while connected to SN?

Many thanks!
    The Nokia 770 simply runs the Opera web browser (version 8, I believe). You can essentially do anything through the 770 on SN that you can do through your PC on SN. Visit squeezenetwork.com and see if it meets your needs.
    1x SB1, 3x SB1g, 1x SB2, 1x SB3, 2x Booms

Comment

Working...