PDA

View Full Version : [FS] New Transporter. Silver, UK, Boxed, Remote

ajmitchell
2007-07-06, 03:46
Hi all,

I've got a large Squeezebox3 setup (5 units) and recently bought a new silver transporter. I have tested it, but have not installed it for use because the form factor doesnt work for me. Its still packed away and after some heartache I've decided to sell.

This forum has been great for me, therefore I am letting people know prior to the usual annonymous auction site route. I have checked and I can find no transporter previously sold on ebay and few if any on here, these are certainly much sought after.

*Specs*
Transporter, UK power lead
Silver
Black Remote
Boxed
Instructions
Immaculate, no marks, fully functional
New Cost 1299 + delivery

I'm looking for the best offer, received in the next five days (by the 10th July). If someone really comes up with a great offer I reserve the right to let it go early. I will offer free P&P (tracked) but anyone is welcome to collect from me in Leicester. I do have pics, please pm me with your email if you want them or I am happy for people to email me direct on neuropsychiatry@gmail.com

thanks

alex

p.s. I hope I have kept within forum rules

ajmitchell
2007-07-06, 23:54
Heres a quick pic for interest parties

Nostromo
2007-07-07, 10:34
You can't return it?

ajmitchell
2007-07-08, 14:49
Goods cannot normally be returned after opening and outside of the distance selling regulations of 14 days.

ajmitchell
2007-07-10, 01:22
Last 12 hours for this sale. Only 1 serious bid so far.

topa
2007-07-10, 01:28
Be patient. I sold mine here too.
Little response for 1-2 weeks. Then I was swamped with mails.
Apparantly it takes that much time for the forums entries to appear on google.

Tobi.

ajmitchell
2007-07-17, 10:55
now sold, thanks for all the offers