PDA

View Full Version : What happened to "Zapped"?

gdg
2007-06-22, 19:07
Since I got my SB I have always wanted a way, during casual listening, of keeping track of songs that caught my attention as candidates for custom playlists. I was thrilled when I discovered that all I needed to do was hold down the "add" button when in "now playing" mode and I could put the song in the "Zapped" playlist where I could keep track of it, along with others, for playlist building at a later date. This no longer works. I get a choice of where I put it (bad music, bad tags etc) and when I choose one nothing happens. What gives?

Mark Lanctot
2007-06-23, 07:22
You must have installed a plugin? That's not default behavior.

erland
2007-06-23, 07:48
Since I got my SB I have always wanted a way, during casual listening, of keeping track of songs that caught my attention as candidates for custom playlists. I was thrilled when I discovered that all I needed to do was hold down the "add" button when in "now playing" mode and I could put the song in the "Zapped" playlist where I could keep track of it, along with others, for playlist building at a later date. This no longer works. I get a choice of where I put it (bad music, bad tags etc) and when I choose one nothing happens. What gives?
You have probably installed the PlaylistManager plugin, it replaces the default add+hold action so you can choose which playlist to put the track in, instead of always putting it in the Zapped playlist. If it doesn't work, put a question in the 3rd party plugins section of the forum and the plugin developer can help you find the problem.

gdg
2007-06-23, 16:05
I haven't installed any plugins. All I have done is install Slimserver revisions when notified.

erland
2007-06-23, 21:01
I haven't installed any plugins. All I have done is install Slimserver revisions when notified.Could you goto "Server Settings/Plugins" in the web interface of SlimServer. It should list all installed plugins, if you have a "Playlist Manager" entry, just unmark it. If you don't have a "Playlist Manager" entry post the list of installed plugins here.

gdg
2007-06-23, 21:22
I unchecked the playlist manager and I'll give it try later. Thanx for your help. :^)