PDA

View Full Version : Softsqueeze

sfraser
2007-06-18, 08:54
Quick question, how do you change the slimserver IP address in softsqeeze? I flip back and forth between my house and my lab, which are using different subnets. When I run softsqueeze at work it just hangs trying to find the server IP address . I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but obviously the file that contains
the SS IP address is not removed, because the reinstall process never prompts me for the SS IP address, like it would if it was a 1st time install? If anyone knows which file contains the SS IP address I could delete it as another option.

Cheers, and thanks!

aubuti
2007-06-18, 12:09
Click on the preferences button in Softsqueeze, and that will take you to the configuration options. There you can set the IP address. The location and appearance of the preferences button varies depending on which Softsqueeze skin you're using, but all of them are really small unless you're running on a low-res monitor. The mouse-over hints may save you on this.

sfraser
2007-06-18, 12:14
Click on the preferences button in Softsqueeze, and that will take you to the configuration options. There you can set the IP address. The location and appearance of the preferences button varies depending on which Softsqueeze skin you're using, but all of them are really small unless you're running on a low-res monitor. The mouse-over hints may save you on this.

Thanks very much.