PDA

View Full Version : Transporter Black (amazing)

Transporter1
2007-05-24, 08:01
I purchased a black Transporter from www.broadbandstuff.co.uk yesterday and received it today, I have already set it up, looks amazing, sounds amazing and very simple to use. I would reccomend this product to everyone.

JimC
2007-05-24, 11:25
Welcome to the forums, and thanks for buying a transporter. We really do appreciate your business.

I've moved your post to a new thread, since it was posted at the end of the "SlimServer Quality" thread, making it a bit off-topic. It's not a big deal, but it would save us a bit of time if you made sure to post in the correct forum and only reply to a thread when your message is on that topic.

Again, welcome to the forums!

-=> Jim

James_B
2007-05-25, 02:12
When i read Transporter1īs comment the first time i thought it sounded like something a marketing department would make up... and then there is marketing complaining about time wasting!

Welcome to the forums indeed!

JimC
2007-05-25, 11:50
When i read Transporter1īs comment the first time i thought it sounded like something a marketing department would make up... and then there is marketing complaining about time wasting!

Welcome to the forums indeed!

Hmmm... didn't mean to make it sound like a complaint, I was really just trying to make they understood how forums work. I don't mind moving threads, but it is easier if I don't have to, and they'll get responses faster if their message isn't on page 3 of a thread.