Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kbindera
    • May 2007

The New Music Playlist

I use the "New Music" playlist feature quite a bit as I am constantly adding new music to my collection and wanting to see a quick history of what I added.
    I would like to be able to remove stuff from this list or potentially exclude certain folders from being scanned by whatever mechanism is dynamically generating this list.
    If anyone has any insight into how this feature works behind the scenes, I would be most appreciative.

Regards,

kbindera
  • davep
    • Apr 2005

As far as I know this is a simple reading of the time stamps of the files in the database and the display of these in a sorted by date list. The only change you can make to it is to increase or decrease the number of items which are listed - look at Server Settings | Behavior | New Music Limit. I do not believe there is any way to exclude folders from this since it is based on the entire scanned database.

There may be way to do what you want by use of Erland's Custom Browse plugin, (http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index....lugin#Overview) but not having really played with this I cannot be sure.

davep

Comment

Working...