PDA

View Full Version : Problems searching this forum

teq
2007-04-24, 05:26
A bit OT: I am having problems searching this forum. Whenever I use more than one search argument (e.g., "Slimserver Linux"), the forum just returns a blank page. No difference whether I use Firefox or IE (however, IE produces an error message while Firefox only displays a blank page). Search works fine with just one search argument (e.g., "Linux").

Anybody is experiencing this problem as well?

Cheers,

teq

aubuti
2007-04-24, 05:41
I have no problem with multiple keywords, but I do have problems if I use the keyword "slimserver". It probably won't help narrow your search much anyway, so I suggest dropping that from your search terms and trying to think of something more specific.

teq
2007-04-24, 07:11
I have no problem with multiple keywords, but I do have problems if I use the keyword "slimserver". It probably won't help narrow your search much anyway, so I suggest dropping that from your search terms and trying to think of something more specific.

Well, that ("Slimserver Linux")was just an example. No multiple keywords searches work for me - at all. And I only have this problem in this forum - otherwise I would suspect some strange browser settings...

teq

Dougal
2007-04-24, 08:02
Well, that ("Slimserver Linux")was just an example. No multiple keywords searches work for me - at all. And I only have this problem in this forum - otherwise I would suspect some strange browser settings...

teq

Try a plus "+" before each word, seems to work (mostly).
Doug.