PDA

View Full Version : Play other tunes in playlist ?

Anne
2007-03-16, 13:11
When I find a playlist, look down on songs and choose a song, why doesnt SS continue play from that song onwards ? It only plays that one song.....this when you choose from the list in SS. And yes, the box is ticked in the Behaviour ....

Ur[s]uS
2007-03-20, 15:10
When I find a playlist, look down on songs and choose a song, why doesnt SS continue play from that song onwards ? It only plays that one song.....this when you choose from the list in SS. And yes, the box is ticked in the Behaviour ....

You mean you have chosen "Play Other Songs in Album or Directory"?
Are you choosing with remote or with browser?

Anne
2007-03-26, 13:06
With the browser...

Ur[s]uS
2007-03-27, 14:54
With the browser...

you're right - it doesn't play the whole list unless you choose to play "all songs" (using nightly from saturday) - so i guess if you want all songs to play, but want to start from a different place in the list, suggest using the browser to add all songs (easy in fishbone skin) and then in the now playing list hit the song you want to start with (it's two clicks instead of one)

if it is interesting to you, i guess you could file enhancement request in http://bugs.slimdevices.com so that the Behaviour for folders/albums would apply to playlists

for me, not such a big deal, my playlists are cherrypicked already