PDA

View Full Version : Transporter in Hong Kong

agentsmith
2007-03-07, 02:31
To Slim people,

First of all, I see that the SB3 is now distributed by mainstream computer distributer JOS in Hong Kong. I can attest that I can see SB3s prominently displayed in many mainstream stores in Hong Kong.

But I have yet to see a Transporter on display.

Is there a list of locations in Hong Kong where one can audition the Transporter? I am having the upgrade bug and thinking about going from SB2+DAC1 to transporter...

Jardine OneSolution
2007-03-11, 19:30
The demonstration of Transporter is available at Digital Pavilion which is located in MongKok Lanham Place Underground. Tel: 852-2788-2793 for reservation.

Stock of Black and silver is available in Hong Kong.

haunyack
2007-03-11, 19:47
To Slim people,

First of all, I see that the SB3 is now distributed by mainstream computer distributer JOS in Hong Kong. I can attest that I can see SB3s prominently displayed in many mainstream stores in Hong Kong.

But I have yet to see a Transporter on display.

Is there a list of locations in Hong Kong where one can audition the Transporter? I am having the upgrade bug and thinking about going from SB2+DAC1 to transporter...

http://www.slimdevices.com/au_resellers.html#hongkong

agentsmith
2007-03-11, 20:56
The demonstration of Transporter is available at Digital Pavilion which is located in MongKok Lanham Place Underground. Tel: 852-2788-2793 for reservation.

Stock of Black and silver is available in Hong Kong.

Thanks I might just drop by and try. But last I check that shop is fundamentally a box pusher, and may not be crazy about spending time with customers auditioning

Jardine OneSolution
2007-03-12, 19:05
The setup of Digital Pavilion is good. Beside of the mass showcase, they have 3 individual rooms for audiophere. Try!

agentsmith
2007-03-12, 21:22
Hi Jardine person,

Is there a showroom in HK island?

Jardine OneSolution
2007-03-13, 18:55
It will be happened soon. We are planning to setup in HK Island. The transportation and facility is good in Lanham Place with 3 hrs free parking.

Jardine OneSolution
2007-03-15, 01:14
Hi Agentsmith

The demonstration in HK Island is available as follows:
Ultimate
Shop 1101, 11/F, Windsor house, In Square, 311 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong kong

contact Point: Mr Ronny

Tel: 2881-6320

It will be ready this weekend. Pls call them for reservation.