PDA

View Full Version : 2007 SXSW torrents are up

Linzer
2007-02-20, 05:16
739 songs and over 3 GB of legal downloads can be found at http://2007.sxsw.com/toolbox/. Be a good neighbor and get the those ratios up.

Enjoy

TCM
2007-02-20, 09:52
Thanks - great! I'm spreading it in Sweden now. I saw there were some Swedish bands too.

notanatheist
2007-02-20, 23:10
Consider me up. I've still got the OC-Remix ("http://www.ocremix.org) stuff seeding too when I run my client.

Linzer
2007-03-11, 10:32
For whatever reason, SXSW has not yet posted a second torrent of bands that have MP3s posted but didn't get their music submitted in time to make the first torrent.

I took the time to compare the bands in the torrent vs. what was available for download and have uploaded that here. I'm certain it is not complete because I grabbed a snapshot of the artist list as of March 4th; there are probably other errors too.

Sorry, it is just a tab delimited listing, no wget script.

Enjoy

Linzer
2007-03-11, 11:30
For whatever reason, SXSW has not yet posted a second torrent of bands that have MP3s posted but didn't get their music submitted in time to make the first torrent.

I took the time to compare the bands in the torrent vs. what was available for download and have uploaded that here. I'm certain it is not complete because I grabbed a snapshot of the artist list as of March 4th; there are probably other errors too.

Sorry, it is just a tab delimited listing, no wget script.

Enjoy

About Amsterdam THE NETHERLANDS Electronic
BlöödHag Seattle WA Metal
The Cape May Calgary AB Rock
Dynasty Handbag New York NY Rock
Finn's Motel St Louis MO Rock
Hera Reykjavik ICELAND Singer-Songwriter
Micah P. Hinson Abilene TX Singer-Songwriter
Hyakkei Osaka JAPAN Rock
Eilen Jewell Boise ID Alt Country
Kinski Seattle WA Rock
Robert Shields Dumfries UK Singer-Songwriter
These Arms Are Snakes Seattle WA Punk
The Waybacks San Francisco CA Alt Country

Are included in the text file but are found on the original torrent. Sorry 'bout that.

ezkcdude
2007-03-16, 18:40
NPR has a bunch of live recordings from SXSW, including Mew, Okkervil River, and Peter Bjorn & John (to name only a few).