PDA

View Full Version : Check out the new Slim Boombox!

jjazz
2007-02-16, 18:30
Looks like logitech slipped up! I was running through the harmony 880 setup and this came up...

snarlydwarf
2007-02-16, 19:14
dammit, and I was stockpiling my spare money for another camera.

I am curious: looks like it would make a nice bedroom or office system. (If the DVD part has a video out and can therefore replace my DVD player, receiver and SB2 in the bedroom....)

seanadams
2007-02-16, 19:19
Normally I would not comment on the hardware roadmap, but in this case I will tell you that is NOT a leak. If I had to guess, I would think it's a mismatch of a couple of (brand) + (model) records in the harmony database. I am not familiar with the harmony database but I will find out what happened.

Maybe someone recognizes that image and can tell us what it is?

shabbs
2007-02-16, 19:22
Hello... what's this now?

;)

snarlydwarf
2007-02-16, 19:27
Normally I would not comment on the hardware roadmap, but in this case I will tell you that is NOT a leak. If I had to guess, I would think it's a mismatch of a couple of (brand) + (model) records in the harmony database. I am not familiar with the harmony database but I will find out what happened.

Maybe someone recognizes that image and can tell us what it is?

Logitech would probably get the brand right, too. Oh, well, at least my camera fund is safe for now.

bossanova808
2007-02-16, 19:28
Thank god, that thing is Fugly.

jjazz
2007-02-16, 19:57
Thank god, that thing is Fugly
I thought the same thing, but since everyone seems to want a boombox for some reason.

Thanks for the feedback Sean.

Jazz1
2007-02-17, 22:16
Slap a GPS in that thing and it is complete ;) Just kidding.

An all-in-one would have some uses for some folk