PDA

View Full Version : Web Interface not wrapping in pane..

MrP
2007-01-16, 04:42
Hi,

Just upgraded to the latest nightly 6.5.1 (16th Jan) and I've noticed that in the web interface (Firefox) when a song is playing the song details goes off the page, you only get all the details if you make the pane bigger on the screen! Has anybody seen this or how do I fix it?

I've attached two files one called 'correct' after I've manually reized the pane and the 'incorrect' where you can clearly see the text going off the pane and not wrapping round like it should

VERSION INFO

SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 11207 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252
Server IP address: 172.10.10.3
Perl Version: 5.8.8 MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt

Skunk
2007-01-16, 09:25
Hi,

Just upgraded to the latest nightly 6.5.1 (16th Jan) and I've noticed that in the web interface (Firefox) when a song is playing the song details goes off the page,

Firstly, you're using Fishbone, so you'll need to edit SlimServer\server\HTML\Fishbone\skin.css . Just delete:

#TopMenu1 .currentSongData
{
white-space: nowrap;
}

HTH

MrP
2007-01-16, 09:31
Thanks, I'll give that a try the next time I try and upgrade to 6.5.1.

Skunk
2007-01-16, 09:41
Should have mentioned if you want to lose the bitrate data alltogether you can edit SlimServer\server\HTML\Fishbone\status_header.html . The plus side would be that the artist album links won't get pushed out of frame as quickly.

<div id="songtitlehref" class="currentSongData"><a class="songtitle" [% songinfoHRef %] target="browser"><span id="songtitle">[% songtitle %]</span></a>
&nbsp;<span id="duration">[% IF itemobj.duration %]([% itemobj.duration | html %])[% END %]</span>&nbsp;<span id="bitrate">[% IF bitrate %]([% bitrate %])[% END %]</span></div>

Delete from the above: <span id="duration">[% IF itemobj.duration %]([% itemobj.duration | html %])[% END %]</span>&nbsp;<span id="bitrate">[% IF bitrate %]([% bitrate %])[% END %]</span>

PS it's 6.5.0 too