PDA

View Full Version : keeps crashing

aguess
2006-12-11, 11:58
If i try play around with the web interface to get tracks played slim server keeps crashing.

the event log shows an application error:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( Application ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Carp::Clan::__ANON__(): Error executing 'SELECT me.id, me.url, me.content_type, me.title, me.titlesort, me.titlesearch, me.album, me.tracknum, me.timestamp, me.filesize, me.disc, me.thumb, me.remote, me.audio, me.audio_size, me.audio_offset, me.year, me.secs, me.cover, me.vbr_scale, me.bitrate, me.samplerate, me.samplesize, me.channels, me.block_alignment, me.endian, me.bpm, me.tagversion, me.drm, me.moodlogic_id, me.moodlogic_mixable, me.musicmagic_mixable, me.musicbrainz_id, me.playcount, me.lastplayed, me.lossless, me.lyrics, me.rating, me.replay_gain, me.replay_peak FROM tracks me WHERE ( content_type IN ( ? ) ) GROUP BY me.id ORDER BY titlesort LIMIT 18': DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Can't create/write to file 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\#sql_878_0.MYD' (Errcode: 17) at C:\Program Files\SlimServer\server\CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 771.

running slimserver 6.5 on a windows xp machine which is fully patched and has nothing else running on it except for a default installation of mcafee virus scan 8.5i. using IE7 to try and control it.

Not much done to slimserver. I've got a weather pluggin and alienbbc and that's it.

Any ideas what i should be looking at next to try resolve this?

kdf
2006-12-11, 12:02
Quoting aguess <aguess.2io0hz1165863601 (AT) no-mx (DOT) forums.slimdevices.com>:

> Any ideas what i should be looking at next to try resolve this?

tell mcafee to ignore *.MYI and *.MYD files.
-kdf

Siduhe
2006-12-11, 12:03
You may need to create an exception in McAfee for files with the extension *.MYI and *.MYD.

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=29413&highlight=%2Amyd

http://forums.slimdevices.com/search.php?searchid=437594

aguess
2006-12-11, 12:08
thanks .. seems to be behaving itself a lot more now :)