PDA

View Full Version : NV+ No Album Art

Green19
2006-11-19, 22:30
Just Received my brand new NV+, I have managed to work out on my own most of the problems I have had with it but this I can’t figure out.

Their is no Album art showing just grey box with a “?” in it. The path is correct and the .jpg is there and they have the correct name.

Has any one else had this problem?

It is running SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 10479 - Linux - EN - utf8

Thank you

Graeme

Dondi
2007-04-16, 11:17
Me too I get the same. No Album art in Album Gallery view, but once I click a particular album, the album art is there

Ur[s]uS
2007-04-16, 13:32
Just Received my brand new NV+, I have managed to work out on my own most of the problems I have had with it but this I can’t figure out.

Their is no Album art showing just grey box with a “?” in it. The path is correct and the .jpg is there and they have the correct name.

Has any one else had this problem?

It is running SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 10479 - Linux - EN - utf8

Thank you

Graeme

i had problems with 6.5.1, but the latest 6.5.2 nightly fixed them a few weeks ago after fresh install and clear and rescan library
have infrant updated to allow any 6.5.2 install?
is there a way to clear the cache on the infrant?

shadowboxer
2007-04-16, 14:07
Infrant is still on 6.5.1 and it is definitely a problem with that slimserver, I believe.

I use my ReadyNAS for backup only now for several reasons, the inability to add plugins and update the slimserver software when I want to as a few. I now run slimserver off a fast pc. The 6.5.2 nightly 3 or 4 weeks mostly fixed my problem.

dale